(minimum 8 surfers, or smaller groups pay for 8 surfers)*
WE ARE THE ONLY BOAT THAT INCLUDE ALL THE PHOTOS TAKEN BY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS FOR FREE
*Exclusive use of boat only for groups paying whole group charter price,
and we reserve the right to fill the remaining 2 empty beds if only paying for the minimum of 8.
From August 2016 a government tax of Rp. 1.000.000 will be charged for every passenger travel to Mentawai. This needs to be paid in Padang.
online reservation form
Please fill out all of the fields below as thoroughly as possible.
If you do not feel comfortable filling it out feel free to give us a call and we’ll take your information by phone or cut and paste the information below and send it to us in an e-mail.
Requested Contact Information:
3. Phone Number:
4. E-Mail Address:
Number of Surfers (max standard 10 people):
Friends Requested Contact Information (Group Leaders – Please fill out this information for the other people who will be joining your group):
2. Phone Number:
3. E-Mail Address:
Requested Trip Information:
1. Trip Dates:
2. Requested Surf Guide (if applicable):
3. Special Requests:
Requested Flight Information:
1. Flight Itinerary:
2. Please contact me regarding my flight arrangements: yes or no
Requested Payment Method (please specify):
1. Wire Transfer
3. Money Order
4. Credit Card / PayPal
how to book
If you are interested in booking your next surf adventure on the Aileoita all you need to do is follow the instructions below. For detailed information about going on one of our surf charter trip from A-Z please visit our Travel Information page, and Term & Conditions page.
- Make Contact: The first thing you need to do is contact us with your requested dates using the contact information at the bottom of this page. We are available 24 hours a day to handle your needs.
- Confirm Dates and Make Deposit: Once we have confirmed your dates we require a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
- Fill out our On line Booking Form: Now that your dates are set and your payment is in we need to get some basic information from all of the members in your group. This information will be used to secure the necessary permits to allow you to travel in the Mentawai Islands or in other areas we are traveling. Please visit our Make a Reservation page for an in depth look at the information we collect. This step is interchangeable with Step 2 – you can do them in any order.
- Book your airline tickets: Saraina Koat Mentawai is equipped to handle all of our United States guests flight details – we will work directly with you to find the appropriate flight and schedule for your group if you need us to. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to handle your travel details on your own.
- Make final payment: Your final payment is due two months prior to your trip’s departure. Once that’s in along with the information from our on line booking form you’re all set to go!
- Show up: Rule #1 is to remember to not miss your flight… believe us, it can happen to anyone. Once you’ve made it on the right flight, endured a trip halfway across the world, and landed in Padang we will be there to pick you up and take you to your surf charter vessel. Again, check out our Travel Information page for the complete rundown of this part of the process.
- Surf: Once you’re on the boat everything is taken care of – the only thing you need to worry about is what board you should ride and how you want to drag your hand in the barrel – fingertips up or out? Want to know what kind of waves to expect? It’s all right here.
frequently asked questions
- What information do you need from me before my departure?
Please refer to the requested information below.
- Why do you need this information?
We use this information to set up your trip and secure the necessary permits for you to travel to the Mentawai Islands.
- How much does it cost to go on these trips?
Please refer to the individual surf charter boat page to check pricing.
- What method of payments do you accept?
We currently accept payments via wire transfer, check, money order, credit card, or cash. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for detailed payment instructions.
- How much do you require for a deposit?
To confirm booking we require a 50% deposit of the total charter price.
- When is the final balance due?
The balance of the total cost is to be paid no later than 60 days prior to departure (or at a later date as agreed in writing between us and client). Failure by a client to pay the final payment balance by the due date will entitle Saraina Koat Mentawai to cancel the booking whereupon the deposit paid by the client shall be forfeited.
- What do I do if I have any special requests eg. dietary, special occasions etc…?
Please feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail and we’ll do our absolute best to accomodate you.
- What are your exact terms and conditions?
Please click here to read our Terms and Conditions page prior to your reservation.