Saraina Koat Mentawai and its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Saraina Koat Mentawai Surf Charters will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless special terms are agreed upon in advance. In the case of partially booked trips, which would make SKM lose money to send the charter out, we would cancel the trip and refund all deposits/payments for the trip in full 14 days prior to the trips departure date.
- Final Payment is due at least 60 days prior to departure and is non-refundable.
- Payment may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or bank transfer. (all credit card payments will be charged an extra 4% processing fee, and all bank wire transfers will be charged an additional $50 bank wire transfer fee).
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
Cancellation of a trip must be made within 60 days of your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situations.
Travel Insurance is mandatory on all of our charters for your safety.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry to Indonesia.
- If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
Airline Related Information
- Saraina Koat Mentawai Surf Charters is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
- Saraina Koat Mentawai does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
In some instances it may be necessary to substitute charters, or with a land based resort. Substitution of vessel, or land based resort qualifies passengers for a refund limited to the difference between price, of the 2 boats, or resort, in the case that the substitute boat/resort costs less than the original boat charter.